Odle Management Group is honored to be a contractor for the Job Corps program, a national residential training and employment program administered by the Department of Labor. Since its inception, the Job Corps program has successfully addressed the multiple barriers to employment faced by disadvantaged youth throughout the United States. Originally established by the Economic Opportunity Act of 1964; current authorization for the program is Title I, Subtitle C, of the Workforce Investment Act of 1998, Job Corps provides a comprehensive career development services to students including academic, vocational, social and independent living skills, career readiness training and support services.The unique combination of services provided in the Job Corps is intended to prepare youth to obtain and hold gainful employment, pursue further education or training, or satisfy entrance requirements for careers in the Armed Forces.
If you are interested in Job Corps, you can call their toll free number: 1-800-733-JOBS, or visit their website.
Odle Management’s Job Corps Experience:
- Outreach and Admissions: Serve eligible youth from applicable states by enrolling students to be trained in geographically-assigned Job Corps centers.
- Career Transition Services: Serve eligible youth returning to the home communities of the applicable states by providing career placements and transitional services of returning youth to their home communities.
- Job Corps center management: Serve the students enrolled in the Job Corps Centers by providing academic, vocational, social, employability and independent living skills training; health care, counseling, and other support services on an individualized needs basis; conduct program operations; assist youth in obtaining employment, additional education or training or entry into the Armed Forces; provide support which prepares graduates to maintain long-term attachment to the labor market or educational opportunities; integrate center operations with the local workforce development systems, employers and the business community.
- General Contract Deliverables: Performance targets include: Increase student retention; Increase student wages; Improve female participation; Improve academic attainment rates; and Increase student vocational certification outcomes.
- Odle Job Corps Overview – Download
- Record of Changes to the Job Corps PRH – Download
- Job Corps Advisory Committee Report – Download
- Monthly Report OMS-10R – Download
- Monthly Report OMS-10 – Download
- Monthly Report OAOMS-10 – Download
- Monthly Report POMS-10 – Download
- Job Corps Overview (Spanish) – Download